Gina Crosley-Corcoran examines insterectionality and the relationship between socioeconomic status and race.
- Removal of Roma children ‘not normal’ says activist (irishtimes.com)
- Mystery Blonde Girl Is Roma (world.time.com)
A Cheerios commercial with a biracial family got a lot of negative attention and comments. This video shows kids’ reactions.
- Watch: Kids React Adorably to Controversial Cheerios Commercial (clutchmagonline.com)
- WATCH: Kids React To Cheerios Ad In The Cutest Way Possible (huffingtonpost.com)
- Kids Watch Interracial Cheerios Ad, Have No Idea Why It’s Controversial (gawker.com)
- Kids React To Negative Backlash Of Interracial Cheerios Commercial: “That’s Stupid!” (oldschool945.com)
- Kids react to controversial biracial Cheerios ad (kvue.com)
- Kids React to Biracial Cheerios Commercial (ksfm.cbslocal.com)
- Web World: Kids React to Controversial Cheerios Commercial (fox2now.com)
A great example of cultural change… and a reminder that stereotypes are often based on past behavior!